What is Xojo?
Do you need to create apps, but find mainstream development tools too frustrating to use? If so, then you need to take a look at Xojo, the fastest way to make apps for Windows, macOS, Linux, Raspberry Pi, web and iOS. Xojo is a programming language, a framework and an integrated development environment that will enable you make apps faster than you ever thought possible.
In this 30-minute webinar, you’ll see Xojo in action and get your questions answered by Xojo’s Developer Evangelist. With Xojo, making apps is fun, not frustrating. Sign up today to learn more!
- Mar 28, 2017 1:00 PM (GMT-5:00) Eastern Time - Register
What others are saying about Xojo webinars:
- "I look forward to more of these. Each one brings something new for me to try or use. Thanks for the great effort and content!" - Jim Cornell
- "SQLite is far more useful than I originally thought when you don't require a huge, multi-user DB solution. Paul pointed out some useful elements in using it under Xojo." - Tim Jones, TOLIS Group
- "I think these webinars are terrific! They are not only informative but foster a sense of community among Xojo customers. They are a great source for any beginner or experienced user." -James Redway, Knightlite Software
- "Even though I know everything about everything, I still learned a lot from Paul Lefebvre's PostgreSQL webinar. Thanks!" - Kem Tekinay
- "These webinars are definitely the best thing since sliced bread. I am learning so much about Xojo and programming since I have retired and now have time to do programming." - Cliff Strange from New Zealand
- "I love the webinars. Often times I browse through the older ones to freshen up a bit, or just to be inspired." - Edwin van den Akker, 1816 media