What is Xojo?
Do you need to create apps, but find mainstream development tools too frustrating to use? If so, then you need to take a look at Xojo, the fastest way to make apps for Windows, macOS, Linux, Raspberry Pi, web and iOS. Xojo is a programming language, a framework and an integrated development environment that will enable you make apps faster than you ever thought possible.
In this 30-minute webinar, you’ll see Xojo in action and get your questions answered by Xojo’s Developer Evangelist. With Xojo, making apps is fun, not frustrating. Sign up today to learn more!
- Jan 31, 2017 1:00 PM (GMT-5:00) Eastern Time - Register
- Feb 28, 2017 1:00 PM (GMT-5:00) Eastern Time - Register
- Mar 28, 2017 1:00 PM (GMT-5:00) Eastern Time - Register
Lunch with Xojo
Join Xojo Developer Evangelist Paul Lefebvre and other Xojo community members for an informal hangout where some of us will eat lunch while we talk about Xojo, programming, technology and anything else of interest. Limited to the first 25 people to join at the specified time (no pre-registration needed). Join.
- Jan 18, 2017 1:00 PM (GMT-5:00) Eastern Time
- Feb 15, 2017 1:00 PM (GMT-5:00) Eastern Time
- Mar 15, 2017 1:00 PM (GMT-5:00) Eastern Time
What others are saying about Xojo webinars:
- "I look forward to more of these. Each one brings something new for me to try or use. Thanks for the great effort and content!" - Jim Cornell
- "SQLite is far more useful than I originally thought when you don't require a huge, multi-user DB solution. Paul pointed out some useful elements in using it under Xojo." - Tim Jones, TOLIS Group
- "I think these webinars are terrific! They are not only informative but foster a sense of community among Xojo customers. They are a great source for any beginner or experienced user." -James Redway, Knightlite Software
- "Even though I know everything about everything, I still learned a lot from Paul Lefebvre's PostgreSQL webinar. Thanks!" - Kem Tekinay
- "These webinars are definitely the best thing since sliced bread. I am learning so much about Xojo and programming since I have retired and now have time to do programming." - Cliff Strange from New Zealand
- "I love the webinars. Often times I browse through the older ones to freshen up a bit, or just to be inspired." - Edwin van den Akker, 1816 media